Sunday, January 15, 2006

Work & weekend

Last Wednesday I had my annual assessment. Because it was really a long time ago when I had the initial assessment. I asked for this one because I like to know where I stand and what should be improved. So I'd liked to be criticised.
But I only got compliments. There was one thing that I should work on. I should work on myself to say NO.
In my field I'm doing okay. I did some work that's not mine lately and I know that the cobbler should stick to his last....if that's the correct expression

This weekend I took my bike for the first time this year. It felt good after almost one month not riding. In fact I have so many things to do that I didn't miss the bike riding at all. There are other things on my mind.
I read a couple of books and I realize that I will have to do that more often.
But television attracts my attention to much.... European championships speed-skating and a part of the TV-series Rome

No comments: