Monday, March 27, 2006

momentum

The cycling season has started actually. Last Wedneyday, 5 day's ago, I had my first tour with the bunch of fanatics. In cold weather conditions we cycled until the sun set. The wind made it a cold tour but fortunately we had no road accidents.
Yesterday I had the first tour with the regular Sunday cyclists. There where maybe 40 of them. So we said to eachother goodluck and hopefully the fierce wind wouldn't break us up on the riverdike. I didn't make it till the dike but turned after the first hills right back home. Next Sunday I'll be back...and cycle the whole tour of 80 kilometer.

Well, that where some day's in the past week. My total distance last week was about 180 k. I'll increase that. I have too because if one wants to cycle to England and France (Normandy in June), one has have to train. Just like I did last year.

Today was a normal working day. Payments and phonecalls with creditors.
And of course it was a Monday.
Normally I don't like these days because it's a lot chatting about the weekend about things that are often boring to talk about. (like football, you got to do it or watch it). Today however my colleague should be a day off and the others where either on vacation to Thailand, sick or to tired to work (yeah, it can happen too tired to work. Say the weekend was exhausting I need a week to recover). But my co-worker appeared on his work. Instead of a day off he decided to work and go home early.
And I thought that the Saints would please me with a day to work steadily on the things I ought to do. Not this time, maybe another day.

Last week was a momentum to get back on my bike and today I missed momentum to work.

No comments: