Friday, August 10, 2007

this week

This week I thought I would work without co-worker. But suddenly he appeared Tuesday at work. He postponed his holiday. At work some thing are going on. A colleague who worked on a temporary basis with us was suddenly fired by her coordinator. This is not done.
Next week my co-worker and I will have talks with the manager of the department where we might work in future. This manager wants to break the ice. I informed the Unions of what will happen and they told me to put everything on paper and to make sure that the works council knows about the alterations.
I will influence the job we're having now.

About this weekend: I'll make a long distance bike tour.
I'll leave at 7 am.
When I come back the weekend will almost be over.
So all of you enjoy your days.

No comments: