Saturday, December 15, 2007

the liquidation

Friday November 23 was the end of a week everything came together. A last farewell to my father to meeting my sister after a few years.. If we are on speaking terms I don't know. 2 Weeks later, December 7, my sister, brother and I had an appointment with the notary to find out if there is a last will.
Well, there is. A rather shocking experience I realized last week.

The man who is my natural father, who nurtured me to some level and who owes his children some explanation leaves to some extend his possessions to the lady he lived with and when she's passed away to her children.
My father just denied our existence.
It is not so that I expected a heritage, but this total denial is so mean.

Last week was just another working week with a lot going on at work but it is of minor importance. For example our working schedule. Some people make long days to save it for holidays. That behavior isn't correct. Our team leader changed that and other things causing panic with some of the employees. Nothing changed really, only that 1 or more people can't create a vast amount of surplus hours anymore.

No comments: