Wednesday, April 16, 2008

here's Johnny....

Last Sunday I fell with my bicycle. It was an hillarious fall because I stood still. The frontwheel of my cycle blocked because of a little sanddune. There I lied on the ground. I stood up and finished the ride. Total distance 90 kilometer.

Monday I just went to work but it was a strange day on which I didn't stay quite as calm as I should be. Maybe I had a concussion of the fall. It was better to stay at home on Tuesday. I learned from an earlier fall in September that I should not keep on going.

Tuesday I stayed calm but suddenly while sitting on the sofa I had an awkward or inconvenient feeling inside my head. It was if a couple of bees or other insects were flying around and they couldn't get out.
I had this sensation before. I hoped it wouldn't come back. But now it's there again saying "Hellooo, I'm back!" I had that feeling before an epileptic attack. The last one was more than 6 years ago though. "here's Johnny...."

So today I took another day off (officially ill) and tomorrow I'll go to the office. Hopefully Johnnie's back to his home.

No comments: