Sunday, July 20, 2008

hardship

Everything is okay... I quit cycling for a while because of a souring elbow (tennis elbow?) I had a souring headache Friday and couldn't keep attention to the things I was doing. But okay, I'm OK now. My computer is running out of memory and my bicycle is not in perfect condition. But I'm fine. It's nothing to complain about when you read the blogs of the youngsters in Mosul.

After being back for 4,5 weeks I still feel the hardship of cycling through France. I can imagine cyclists in the Tour the France who have a difficult resting day tomorrow. After that there will be 2 days in which the famous TdF will be decided.

I'm okay, the weather here in Holland isn't (much rain, wind and temporarily autumn temperatures) and too much television and internet will kill me.

I still got to write a letter to mme Jaillard, order some photo's and get a new curtain.. (I need one, what I got now is poverty)

An American election campaign

No comments: