Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crazy

Today I took a day off. First of all because my central heater had to be cleaned. The appointment was made in the afternoon so I had some time to do things I can't do at work. I wanted to call the last known laborer of  the woman I want to get back in touch with.
I haven't seen her for more than 15 years now. I completely lost track of her while I knew her so well. She made me what I am partly. She was kind of mother for me. Call her a friend. 32 Years ago she came into my life and finally 17 later it was over. Due to myself I must say. I sometimes completely get fucked up with myself. If I'm crazy.


I called her former employer and finally spoke an ex colleague who knows the woman I'm looking for. That was emotional. I asked her how Fennie is doing. She hasn't spoken with her for a long time so she didn't know. But she will ask her to contact me. That's all she can do. But I felt happy that Fennie might get in touch. Let's hope for it.

1 comment:

Ocean said...

Hi Jan,

What about Facebook, may be you can find her on facebook.