Thursday, July 15, 2004

Lazy in the corner.........

Well, a busy working day.....lazy in a corner with some work to do, watching the trams passing by. Sitting on a chair debating with collegues about facilities for handicapted persons and insurance, maintainance and repair. Watching my sunflowers growing in the shade and hear the laughter of my collegues. It's all music in my ears. Checking cost of maintainance and repair of 3 different suppliers isn't an easy job to do. Often making phonecalls to suppliers who want their money. They want it now, they want it all or in the worst case at least before they sent the initial note. They already wrote their letters stating the unpaid bills.... It's because of me....
However my department isn't a large one we can always celebrate a birthday...  A dear collegue will be 40 next week. Today he invited us for a delicious strawberry cake. Strawberry fields forever reminds me of endless dreaming, of happy days..... and they ain't over yet....Maybe I'll meet a girl.
 Posted by Hello

No comments: