Thursday, August 12, 2004

wealth, health and poverty.

The ticket to the tropics has been given away. Greece has it I think. With the next Olympic games, which will be opened tomorrow, it will be warm. I wonder how it would be here in the Netherlands with those temperatures for such a long period of time, people will be killed.

My downstairs neighboor would be killed by a strike of the heath... In the last ten days I hardly saw her, the heath-wave you know... She locked herself up with dog and parrot. Doors were closed and I should not play my music. She has health problems and because of a bronchitus she had to stay in bed. (in a non-airco house it is a crime) This is poverty as well as health and it also represents wealth because she has everything she needs, a daily paper, a furnitured kitchen, plenty of roomspace. The only thing to worry about is her health. Well other people could do that for her...

Today I had my cycle tyre been repaired. It's not something I do myself.
Next sunday I wanna ride with a group of more or less fanatic cyclists, just wanna give it a try.
Yesterday evening I wanted to cycle a couple of kilometers when I discoverd some damage to the tyre. It wouldn't be wise to wait for another 50 kilometers to repair it so I only made a track of 15 kilomters on wednesday and it only took 1/2 houre.
Total distance: 25.488 kilometers. This year's total 1790 kilometer.

 Posted by Hello

No comments: