Sunday, August 13, 2006

dating

In the last weeks I'm seriously looking for a girl... but it's on the Internet. Those dating sites you know. A few years ago I had an account with lexa, one of the datingsites. 20 days ago I had the possibility to try this account for a week.
The quality isn't really bad. It's the quantity I heard from some contacts I've made. Too much reactions.

It remains with contact via MSN. I didn't make an appointment till now. So that's disappointing.
But is it really disappointing? I think that I just don't work hard enough having a date. It isn't a large disappointment actually.
Internet dating is really the easy way out and what do you get that way? Right, not the best there is. However I can always try.

1 comment:

Ocean said...

Hi Jan,
Internet dating is so common every where these days, and I myself know three couples that got married through Internet dating. So it is not a bad idea at all!
If I were single I think I would try it too!
Good luck and I hope you find a wonderful date! you know what, dating is exciting especially in the begining so enjoy! and have fun!