Tuesday, September 26, 2006

new office

What a day. Outside temperature was below 20 Celsius. But inside in the air-conditioned space temperature was above 25 degrees Celsius.
I almost exploded to the responsible man, who seems to me minimizing the problem.
That man told me the airconditioner is based on a temperature of 23 degrees! What does this man think? That we are old people living in a old people's home doing old people's things?

He got angry cauze I phoned him instead being informed by my co-worker. He told that maybe on the old address we could do it otherwise but on the new address I got to follow the line. Just bullshit I told him. But now I hope temperature remains high so the rest of the week the temperature measurements will prove we're right. Average temperature 24 degrees!