Thursday, January 04, 2007

Happy new year!

Of course mr. Reagan shouldn't have supported Iraq in it's war against Iran. By doing this, America is as guilty as can be for the crimes convicted by Hussein.

Crimes against Kurds and Shiites. His death is no solution, his executioners made a martyr of him. We all know who he was alive. So if he can be a martyr in death, even any humanitarian extremist can. That's the wrong message to the world.

Of course it's difficult if you're against deathpenalty. (I am)
But on his last moment before execution Hussein was very calm, praying with his agitating enemies on the background. And when the floor dissapeared under his feet I noticed some disbelieve by him. Or was it by me?

I wish the best in 2007 for Hnk and Najma in Mosul. They are captured in their best years of their lives so far in a war which is not theirs. I don't know what will happen, Study as hard as you can and keep on blogging.

31 December I saw my sister with her son again after 5 years. She's changed not much, only got 5 years older. We all did. But her son, he can walk, talk like a kid and being naughty like one. At 12 pm we watched the fireworks and at night we played a game. 4.00 am I went to bed.



Newyearsday for me was one to wake up at 11 am., having breakfast, a coffee with my mother and her friend and taking the train back to Utrecht. After being home, everything was okay, I took my bike and cycled for an hour. That felt good. After that messed up extended weekend.

Ocean, you too a happy new year and make it a cheerful interesting year.