Sunday, February 04, 2007

busy

This weekend I've had a long one. I had a day off last Friday. That means cycling every day. Training for the summer holiday in July.
The winter isn't that cold here in Holland, especially this year. That means a lot of training possibilities.

At work I got a lot to do and a lot of things at work keep me busy.
Last week I had with about 10 other employees a short discussion about changes in work...should we work with more (or less) entrepreneurship in our work. The pilots my department works on (2 levels) was relatively new for the discussion-leader and he is the big boss.
I tried to make clear that my department already creates a higher service level towards the citizens. I guess that I partly succeeded in making my point. Hopefully management wakes up.

Here is an example of a problem of communicating with management. They don't really know what's happening on the workfloor