Saturday, June 30, 2007

A week to go

One week work lies ahead for me. Than I go on holiday. I made the decision to go to Paris en vélo.

The last experience in France wasn't very good so I got wipe that out. I'll cycle from Maastricht in the south of the Netherlands to Paris. It´ll go through the Ardennes, Along the city of Laon in the north of France, through the forest of Compiègne to the Bastille in Paris.

Also I think to do more by train to go further south.
The weather is a big disappoinment the last weeks. In Great Britain it rained cats and dogs. Here in Holland we have rain every day and often thunder. Not very good for a cycle holiday. Belgium is the same and the north of France is the same.
Hopefully the forecast will show better weather from the 7th of July.

Wednesday 4th of July: happy holiday.

No comments: