Sunday, October 21, 2007

The nightingale

The sound of a nightingale

Last week I received the periodical of my Wednesday cycle club.
The Nightingale riders are in the doldrums of winter the news says. The riders skate on ice, run (something completely different) or cycle on their ATB's small distances on unpaved ways. The news is that 2 active riders will start on Wednesday 1 pm for a ride of 50-70 kilometer (instead of 6 pm).
Some people will get through the winter.

Then I read about the time trial. I was 5th of 10 riders. Okay, now it's on paper. I read about a weekend in the Ardennes and received some links to sites about cycling in the mountains.

When I read the periodical again I read about keeping your line when riding in a group. At the end of the season 2 riders who crashed. My name was mentioned as one of the riders. Again it was stressed to keep your line.

Today the solar challenge in Australia started. That makes me dreaming of cycling from south to north Australia. Let's keep on dreaming.

No comments: