Monday, January 14, 2008

What would you do?

What would you do if you're a suspect in a disappearance.
You live on an island and with 2 friends you meet a girl.
On the beach you get drunk and apparently you seem to be the last person who saw the girl.
You are suspect in a missing case. What would you do?

First of all you got to deny everything.
Secondly you write a book about the missing.
Thirdly you talk in the press about the case.
Fourthly you go to the United States.
Fifthly you present yourself with mother and dad in a talk-show in your homeland.
Sixthly you are questioned by an eager man, he's a guest in the show too, well known in solving murder cases.
Seventh you say that you weren't honest to the police because you didn't know what to do.
Eightly at the end of the talk-show you throw a glass of red wine in the man's face.

Mind that you are only 20 years of age and that you were 17 years old when the case started.

Yes I'm talking about the Natalee Holloway disappearance on Aruba.

If I were Joran van der Sloot, that's the guy I'm talking about, and happily for me I'm not because he's a spoilt young man, I wouldn't do the same except the wine-throwing-part.

No comments: