Sunday, October 05, 2008

Bad weekend

This I found on Sarah's blog, LOL



So I could laugh this weekend. hahaha= that means lol laugh out loud

This weekend started with a statement of our Government that Fortis and ABN Amro are bought by the Government. Due to the credit crisis Fortis had liquidity problems. ABN Amro was part of the problems because Fortis bought that bank which they couldn't afford really.

As ABN Amro is my bank I had a bad week, with some worries. Thursday I transferred some Euro's to another big bank/insurer ING, mainly because they made me a good offer.

People of the US, and other individuals, you made a mess of the worldwide financial market and you know why.. You buy to much you can't really afford. You make war which you have to win at all costs.. And poverty in the US and the world is sky high.. there is no balance.. The Netherlands were going that way. Hopefully this credit crisis will be stopped by legislation because what can happen will happen.

The world has to stop the irresponsible self enrichment of (businesses and) private persons (former Prime Minister Wim Kok said it already 10 years ago) because it will bring down the fragile balance there could be on this world.


Another sad thing was the "collission" between my teamleader and I.
We had a conversation about work. I was irritated and negative about a lot of things.
Maybe another time I tell more about it. It's 11 o'clock already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi jan, I am sorry that you had a tough week. Is you money insured in the bank by government in holland? It is haard time for every one. Us has messed up big time.
About your argument with your manager. Always remember to be very political. If you say something negative about any thing at work just say it very politically witout too much critic tone. Bosses usually don't like complainers!!

Good luck and have a nice weekend

Ocean