Tuesday, March 17, 2009

work

I'm a bit down because of the spirit at work. We promise time and time again that we'll pay our debts automatically. Some preferred creditors only have to email their invoice in a CSV-format. We will use the CSV as input for our data-system. After some checks and with a datarun we finally pay the invoice on a client basis. Just as we do manually till this moment. Today I learned that the March invoices will also have to be paid manually. It's insane. I got no words for it -and I got to do it-.

My boss asked me lately if I have a schedule what I do daily. I told her that I start the day paying invoices and finish the day. Of course there are some things I have to do in between but they all have to do with paying those invoices.
She asked me to write down my complaints about the whole situation. Well, this might be the first incentive.

No comments: