Friday, January 15, 2010

change

The last weeks I didn't feel very comfortable. I am a bit worried about what's going to happen. In December I visited the dentist for an ordinary check. Everything was OK but an appointment was made with a orthodontist. As a consequence of that appointment I now have to make a digital scan of my head. After that the Orthodontist will discuss the options.

I didn't feel very comfortable. So I decided to buy me a laptop. After 6 years it's time to chance things. I hope this gives me more opportunities than with my old PC. I didn't even have DVD/rom on it anymore. Several years ago it stopped.

I also face a change at work. Management thinks that my colleague and I should integrate in the finance-department. It's time for it. Not really different work, but in a more professional setting.

No comments: