Thursday, January 21, 2010

work

Some specific persons irritate me at work. They are not real, they play a role and irritate me because they interfere with my work. When such a person asks me a question about something concerning my work, I can react a bit annoyed.
It's time that my colleague and I go to another department. Tomorrow I might be informed with more details.
Tomorrow I can expect a report to the works council. It's about a reorganization which is past and about the coming reorg. of the 2 of us. As I am member my boss thinks I should know it first to answer questions about the report.

Of course my boss's goal is make me defending her resolution's. I cannot see how the counsil will allow her and the director to make a statement afterwards about the reorg. This is denial of the counsil and that counsil has to make steps to avoid minimizing it's role. Will be continued.

No comments: