Monday, May 10, 2010

Update

An update of what's happening. It's going fast right now.
Last week I was working in one building on a good spot between people I know a few years. (some 8 years!) Now I am on another department doing my job between other people. I don't really have to work with them to do my work, but as it is like it is you might be opportunistic and use the situation to improve the organization.

My co-worker who'll be transferred with me is ill momentarily which gives a little bit pressure on me because some work has to be postponed.

The other thing is the Works Council. It's going great. My colleagues and I wrote a advice in concept for the Council members to criticise. This week it will be offered as a advice to the Management Team. (they don't know but I wrote it in one evening watching a football game)

The new workplace is in another building and breaths a different more business like atmosphere.
Still I/we have a lot to do to work as effective as we could work in the past. But the way to my previous department is longer and there are some obstacles which make it not easy to work.

No comments: