Monday, June 07, 2010

blue monday

What shall I talk about?

About the elections?

We have elections in Holland for the Senate on June 9th 2010. That is a difficult election because the world is changing, we are changing and we have to change the system with us. However the political parties stick with their traditional opinion.

- The ultra left wing says the cake will be divided equally.. the communist principle.
- The progressive left wing is leaning over to the ultra left wing.... mainstream, economically risky
- The liberal left wing is a little bit tricky, wants to reform to much to quick
- The green left wing is progressive and anxious to govern the country together with progressive right and liberal left.
- The progressive right wing wants to change the economy and make it lean again by restructuring the deficit over the heads of working class and middle class, Governmental spending, social benefits and education.
- The conservative right wing is loosing votes to progressive right wing.
- The ultra right wing is loosing votes to the progressive right wing.

So what to vote for? Liberal left? That party didn't keep it's promise not to govern with conservative right in 2003. There they lost my vote.

About the words -I love you-?

Since she stepped into my live 16 months ago at work she's the girl. The first words I said had something to do with her eyes. She impressed me. The first discussion was about politics. Progressive left is making a mess she said. Then she became furious about the mistakes they made in the Cabinet. I like that, a girl with an opinion, a real opinion based on values. and certainly she has values, style and class.
In the first months we hardly had anything to do with each other. But my co worker became ill and then we contacted each other more often. She complimented me that I had grown in my job and she was barely working 5 months in the office. Why? I don't know but it certainly felt good.
One moment I needed autographs for candidacy for the Works Council. Her expression when I asked her was fantastic.
And now I'm nicknamed Jan Crow by her because of the crow incident.

What a fantastic woman, lady.
Of course I compared her to another important woman. But that is not fair, she might equal and then jump over her.

Today I called her co worker because I wanted to know something. But she answered the phone and said my name. Before I knew it I asked her if she would gonna vote in the church on the other side of the street where I work. I asked her if we could go together.

She asked why. Before I knew it I said because I love you.
The instant reaction from her was that she did not expect that, than a fraction of a second later she said I don´t. She did not say the rest of the sentence. She said again that she did not expect that and that it was brave to say.
Don't make it your problem I said, it's mine. It takes her less than 5 minutes seconds she said. She's amazing.

What´s next?

No comments: