Friday, February 18, 2011

hit

A few posts ago I spoke about the fall. I would write about it later I wrote.
This is the moment.

On Wednesday February 2 I had a difference in opinion about behavior in traffic. A taxi driver didn't signal that he wanted to turn right.
I was crossing the street and waited for him to pass. I made sure he didn't had the signals on and made it clear to him.

Many things happened. But the main the main thing is that I hit him in the face after being spit.
He wanted to go to the police. I have talked with the police (the police is on the radio now, what a coincidence)



The police officer told me that I could try mediation. I could do that, but no luck sofar.

I had a justify myself for the head of the department and she reports to the director. I know them both from the Council meetings. It's such a shame.

Overcoming setbacks is a part of climbing Maslow's mountain.

No comments: