Sunday, March 27, 2011

April 1

This is always a hectic period. The period of the tax return ends on March 31.

I just got some days left and some things I just don't wanna know. I don't want to spoil my appetite to live. Okay, maybe that's over the top, but I might get depressed by knowing to much. Being depressed is losing appetite anyway. So I had a question for my psychologist. But before answering she said that time was up. Lets answer that question next time. Next Thursday, March 31.
My question is simple "what is a manic depression"? I googled it and there was an answer but not completely satisfying. Can she give me answers?
Some 20 years ago a student-psychologist rhetorically asked me what I thought about MD.
Did he know that being diagnosed MD (I'm not, let that be clear) means something for somebodies life.
Jesus, I watched to many movies with a hypochondriac Woody Allen

This weekend I read. I bought 2 new books. One of Johnathan Franzen, the corrections, the other one is about the Biblical Old Testament, aka as the Hebrew Bible. As I wrote something which happened 2000 years ago in the middle east, this is literature I should have.

No comments: