Saturday, March 05, 2005

love and hate

It's March 5 today. I've been to the river on my bike (30 kilometer in total) and saw the dike being used for downhill sledging by children and on the foot of the dike grown men were riding around with sledge pulled by a quad.
It was time to turn my bike to a small village where the gentle odeur of cattle filled the main street. I cycled back to my house.
Another snowy day... I love it.

I told that my colleague who has cancer is parttime back at the office. Everything seems so normal however we all know it isn't. He has had news from her doctor that the lines where in between she will be radiated will be drawn within a forthnight. After that it'll take 7 weeks before radiation begins on a 5 day's a week scheme.
After that there will be some more radiation. Her skin will be burned, as raw as beef. She stays rather cool "It doesn't matter, they got to cut that out anyway" I can feel the pain now already. I hate this.

In fact love and hate are so close together, but they're both poles of the hemispheres. I believe that the love hemisphere is bigger than the hate one.

I still got to do some things very urgently, taxes, I don't like that. It isn't on the hate side. In fact, I don't hate.


I got to buy sports glasses someday