Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Not an off day

I had a day off and did the thing I had to do: my tax return.
3 Weeks earlier than last year, right.
Okay, I got out of bed very late. Let's say that I got a hangover from the Chelsea- Barcelona footballgame last night.
I surfed the internet and saw photo's about cycling in Africa, le tour l'Afrique

I realized that it's only 10 days before the cyclist of Ledig Erf are going to do a 180 kilometer tour. So early in the season, I never did that. So it'll be a great experience. I got to laugh if I tell you where we're heading for March 20; We're going to the Keukenhof. If you like bulbs and flowers you go there. It's a sea of flowers. It's something for tourists, and they come to that place from April till June.

Tonight there will be football again, Monaco-PSV. And the Dutch team PSV got a chance to reach the final eight of the Champions League.

But for now I got to go to the grocery.