Friday, February 03, 2006

What's on a man's mind

Everyone knows the psychological drawing of the face of an older man, I call it'"what's on a man's mind" When I saw it for the first time in the early eighties in my dad's study-room, I saw nothing but the old man. It could have been Karl Marx. But if you look with your other hemisphere you see a woman framed in the drawing. Mind boggling? Yes, in the early eighties it was. I was astonished when I could see it.

I heard the news about an upraise of Muslims against everything what is Danish, because a Danish newspaper published a cartoon of prophet Muhammed with a bomb as a turban. It's a political statement what's made against the narrow minded terrorists.
You better fight with words than spreading terror.
The fact that the prophet isn't allowed to be drawn. Alla, that's mind boggling. I can imagine the astonishment. But every reasonable man must understand what he can see with his other hemisphere. Don't use religion to justify terrorism.

No comments: