Tuesday, December 12, 2006

hear me

Sometimes you're feeling good, sometimes you're feeling bad. I got a backache for 6 day's now. Today it finally is getting less. I felt a severe headache coming too. I'm a little sensitive for headaches because of the accident in my youth.
I thought about all those pains (hear me, if I'm getting old).

But this week with the low standing full moon in the east, I thought maybe the moon and the sun do have an influence on the state of being of an animal like me.
Of course I can imagine other, more down to earth circumstances, like not having my sleep I need and having a wrong position behind my PC at work as well as at home.

The Newtonian idea of the moon on the east-side and the sun on the west-side pulling the earth satisfied me when I looked at the moon at a time I should sleep.
Gravity is on earth and slowly we and I will be pulled to center of the earth. But then we're death (hear me, yes I'm getting older).

Goodnight!