Wednesday, February 25, 2009

funeral and plane crash

Last Friday family, friends and neighbors had the funeral of my neighbor. It was very emotional. I told my boss about it and she saw me dealing with my emotions. Maybe, she said, you should find yourself some help. I'm not quite ready to meet a shrink.
It's easy to tell another one what to do or what not to do.

My colleage is very lucky he survived the plane crash in Amsterdam. He's not the luckiest man because his wife is injured at the back side. I don't know much about her injuries. On the internet I saw a picture of my colleage (at the right, in the white T-shirt) being caterpillared to one of the ambulances.
Poor colleague, I wish him and his wife, aswell as the other victims lots of strenght.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....