Friday, August 13, 2010

design

I changed my blog a little. It looks more professional.
The advantage is that the blog is easier to maintain. I can add gadgets which I have to experience.
The first mistake I made was that I forgot my counter. I lost the 5,436 visitors since July 20 2004. Who cares. A chance to reinvent, make it better and have more fun.

The blogosphere could be a form of Intelligent Design (ID). :)
Bloggers make their stories, write about something or collect from the Internet and the designer creates a gimmick to create even better blogs. Step by step it will be more intelligent. I bet in a few years it will be possible to use apps on your cellphone to write a blog without writing but only giving the content of personal interest. A blog feeder does the work. The same as with news-feeds now on the blogs.

What's the use of it, you might ask. Ask yourself why people write. I mainly write to synchronize and analyse my life. It is very therapeutic.

No comments: