Sunday, August 08, 2010

Faust & 9-11

A report of last week:

Last Thursday I had a day off and at noon I got my bike for a ride of 2 hours.
At 4 pm I had an appointment with a therapist to make clear what I want to work on.

It's my coping-style, how I deal with problems. I want to find out how I can determine when something might get out of hand.
E. said wisely that when I got 2 conflicts, it's probably me who causes the problem. I am the only constant in it. She apologized herself. I don't blame her.
So I got to work on my coping style....

This weekend I started to read something about Faust, quite interesting.
I also read a collection of columns of a writer who admires PVV-leader Wilders.
You better know your enemies isn't it?

Shocking news is that in the pre Wilders years she was more an advocate of the murdered Theo van Gogh. Her columns were amusing though.

Note that Wilders will be at the memorial of the 9-11 attacks in NYC.
He'll be there because of the building of a mosk a few blocks away. Of course in the Netherlands it's all free publicity for his movement.

What is the connection between Faust and 9-11 I ask myself.
Are both connected by an advocate of the Devil?

No comments: