Saturday, September 18, 2010

emotions

This week I had a feeling being tested in life.
I told about the theory I learned from my mental trainer (4 G-theory).
This I learn(ed) because my emotions goes from 0 to 10 very rapidly.
These emotions could be everything, from being afraid to being very angry and I should control them.

Well, in daily life I had 2 opportunities to test it.
The first opportunity was a request to have a list of the colleagues of my old department I still work with. I know there is a digitalized list with also the weekly schedules and telephone numbers of appr. 40 colleagues.
I think it's normal that this information can be given to colleagues who have close contacts. In my opinion this information should be even in the address book in Outlook. In fact all kinds of information should be accessible for employees.
The answer I got was that it wasn't necessary because: 1 I should have no contacts with them directly; 2 the list of colleagues changes constantly.
I couldn't get a worse excuse. Next Monday my coordinator will exchange views about this with my old department. It's just to silly to spend words on like in this paragraph. However it's an example of what gives a boost to my anger.

It's openness of information you know, for our citizens and employees of the municipality. If a Governmental body doesn't show openness can the Government expect that from their citizen? I can put it on paper and address it to the Works Council.

The second test was Friday, yesterday. I had an appointment with my mental trainer. I took my time to go to the address because it was raining cats and dogs. When I arrived I learned that my appointment was cancelled. They tried to reach me but I didn't answer the phone. I don't when I'm at work.
I was sweating because of the biking and an uncontrolled illness (I've been ill for a few weeks, still worked around though) and learned that my coach was ill. At first I was puzzled, didn't they phone me nor email me?
My anger grew. Then I was told that they couldn't reach me at home and they didn't have my email address.


But is my problem with angriness not really simple?
I just wanna speedup things.

faster.... watch this video

No comments: