Saturday, September 25, 2010

flowers


Friday September 24 was a successful day for me.
Some days are just perfect because at the end of the day it all seems to be so advantageous.
My day was good because it started slow (like slow food you got to take time to prepare the food). I had an appointment with my mental trainer/ coach or whatever you call him, in the morning. We had a good talk about assholes in life (traffic, work, daily life) because of the book I read, talked about 2 incidents and how I reacted on it. I try to use the theory I called the 4 G's theory. (REBT of A. Ellis) in these cases more or less and it works.
It's not that I practice the theory intentionally. When I think of the situation afterwards or discuss it than I conclude that there is a REBT in it.

I told about E. whom I fell in love with and about wanting to work on another department, doing different things. I'm working under my level for years now. That's another story. In the next weeks I got to find out what the ideal job for me looks like. After that I can arrange a conversation with my team-leader about more inciting work.

After this session I cycled back to work and felt better than a week ago. Again 21 kilometers, now without difficulty.
At work it was silent.Only 5 colleagues. And after 3 pm there were 3 of us.
Fantastic. No disturbance, no unnecessary incentives.

Yesterday 29 years back Mr Joe Black didn´t get me. Great how life in 29 years evolves. So I´m happy that here I am so far. It could have been worse!

1 comment:

Sandybelle said...

I really liked the description of your blog, its so inspiring :)

For me, you are a very big hero, sure, you can ride a bike! lol
I have tried riding when i was 6, but i fell down, i know that was normal, but i ave got the phobia :)

Right now, im 18, and i wonder, can i restart trying riding a bike?
lol


You're doing a very good job here.. i wish you all luck :)