Sunday, November 28, 2010

aura

In week 47 my employer organised the-week-of-mobility.
It was organised because of the changes in the organisation in the next months, years. The employees have to make up their mind whether they feel comfortable to work for the municipality or to work in another setting. The employee should listen to the authenticity of himself. For the organisation it's the right person on the right spot.
In that way it's ironic that a manager who quit his job temporarily to rethink his position is back in his job apparently.

This week I had my aura read. I must laugh about that. Everything she said could have been true for anybody else. After the reading I told her some things of my life and said that anything which would be read would apply on me. Even if it was specific. She didn't give me a colour which is what they do. I don't have an aura colour. What does that mean?

I did a workshop about Neuro Linguistic programming, which was very interesting. Makes me think why we don't have team building.

It reminds me of the course I had about feeling and attitude.
I also had a test what profession fits me best... Guess I'm a business entrepreneur, that dress-code suits me. I'm kidding if I believe that. Some aspects are okay. I do try to be independent. I really feel myself independent. If I am now is another question.

Finally I spoke a member of management (they had a role as speed-coach)
She advised me to listen to myself and think out of the box. Maybe I am an independent thinker who should not be in the public sector.
They wanna get rid of me. It's a conspiracy against me.

No comments: