Sunday, April 10, 2005

139 minutes

- Utrecht, Sunday afternoon

I was hardly awake (it took me a long time) when I read that the live-registration of the Rotterdam-marathon started at 10.30 am on TV. After that the cycling classic Paris-Roubaix would be covered live. At 5.30 pm, if there is some additional time, the broadcast corp. would cover baseball and handball.
As someone who likes sports this is to much. Okay the Rotterdam marathon I gonna watch among other things which I have to do. The cycling classic I wanna look at the finish because last weekend I saw a glimpse of the finish of another important classic in the hospital. That was disappointing.
Today it was a different world. I saw bits of the marathon and the classic but then I saw that the weather improved so that riding on a racing bike was not dangerous.
I rode more than 2 hours and saw the last 25 kilometers of Paris-Roubaix.
The sun is shining again.

I don't feel a headache. Only my hip aches in certain positions. I think this week everything will be back to normal.

Thank you Ocean and Sarah for your support.