Saturday, June 04, 2005

Almost blogging for a year

On 5 June 2004 I set up my first blog. It's so easy I said.
In fact it is. But to make a daily blog, to continue that blog for years that is something different. That's why I admire Sarah Ackerman. Everyday she writes her blog. And what to think about Hnk? She can't blog all the time, due to energy shortage and the deal with her sister and family to use the computer every second day. She put a photo of herself on the web when she was 16 months. Now she is 16 and a girl who has to study very hard.

Well about studying, not to think about momentarily. Next week I am cycling to Switzerland and back. Wonder where I decide to return.
Will I reach Basel? Of course! How will I return? I don't know. It's a small adventure.
Have a nice weekend!

No comments: