Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Co worker problems

My co worker has a serious injury to his shoulder. It started back last year. He joined us in the volleyball team and from that time it got worse.
Physiotherapy doesn't seem to work. The only thing is to keep absolutely rest. That he doesn't take. With the manager he agreed to stay home for a week to take the necessary rest. My co worker needs some more time. That seems to be no problem.
This is a small world we're living in here in Holland.

Another colleague has brestcancer. Now she has had the final radiation last Monday.
They warned her that pneumonia was most likely to occur. And yes she started to cough. But now it worsened. It seems that she has an irritant fluid behind her lungs.
She has had a punction and it seems negative cancer cell were in it.
Never fear the final consequence of life. But if it is so close what should you do?

Some colleagues say that she should go for an second opinion to a specialized hospital. Much to late, however I can understand the reaction.



After work I shortened the -to do- list. This evening I going to pack my bicycle much like I do when I go Saturday.

No comments: