Friday, June 03, 2005

Work

Work is a place where you can become yourself.
This work week is ended fairly good. (this is not common english I believe)
After a good start a weak Wednesday, a problemful Thursday morning, the Thursday afternoon where some problems to be solved. Different work. But the Friday had also something. The problems are solved. We know the cause.

Last Wednesday when I rode with the Nightingale team I heard that a photo of the start of The Ledig Erf team on Sunday April 24 was published in a Dutch montly magazine. 5 teammembers and me where prominently on the page, no not on the cover, as an illustration of a test about cycle helmets.

I was never informed, and they never asked me if I agreed with publication. In fact this guide should explain that. I could ask for a fee using my portrait or a free photo. Nobody is safe in the streetin this way.
What if I have said to my insurance I can't cycle on a racingbike due to an accident. The photo proves I can.
The guide is known as -de consumentengids-, a consumer guide with tests of products.

No comments: