Sunday, July 10, 2005

A good weekend

At 8.15 am the radio in my bedroom started with the last broadcast of early birds-host Ivo de Wijs. After 20 years this radio poet stops with his radio work.
It's a pity, but life goes on.

At work one colleague of mine retired last Friday. He only worked 20 hours but mostly the knowledge of 30 years is spilled. And that's a pity. Okay there are others who have arrived and have the knowledge the retired colleague has. The organisation is hopefully flexible enough to absorb the missing 30 years of knowledge.
But hear me, it's 28 degrees C, weekend and I'm writing these nothings.

I cycled this morning from 11 am to 13.30 pm and it was something. Probably every fast rider starts at 11 am. After 35 k I couldn't see them anymore. They were to fast. Later on some riders couldn't keep up either. So in the end one other person and me rode back to the finish.
With an average of 32 k/hr this was my fastest round.

When I came home I saw and heard a large part of the 2nd mountain stage of the TdF in the Vogesen. And again a victory of the Dutch Rabobank team. Only this time the winner is Rasmussen, a Danish rider.

Bye all, have a good week especially too Hnk

No comments: