Wednesday, July 13, 2005

To believe in something

Today I had a quiet day at work. Just payday.
After work I had something to do. With 11 Nightingale riders we rode 79 kilometers.
We needed 2:37:48 hour.
After a while the speed was in creasing and on the dike of one of the great rivers we rode close to 40 kilometers an hour. We had a short break (never happened before)to eat some cherries (they), an apple and a banana (me). Then we had to climb some hills we do also on Sundays. This time I reached 63 kilometers an hour as a maximum. My all time high! Yeah this is great.
I cycled in the mountain s but never exceeded 60 k/hr. Now I did.

And last Sunday I cycled with the A-riders. I have confirmation of one the Nightingalers who was there too.
10 Months ago I started riding together with the C-riders, I now often ride with the B's. But now I rode with the A's(!). And they are fast, to fast for me. But the B's were that for me too when I started with kind of cycling.
This is somewhat different than riding on your own which I did almost all of my life (since I was 12)

Yeah I believe that if you want to reach a goal you can make it when you believe in it, invest in it and make it part of your life.

No comments: