Monday, November 13, 2006

Newspaper cover: Netherlands again a save haven for companies

I read the paper and it informs that Holland has the lowest effective taxes in the western world. Companies pay 5% tax on their interest income. Didn't we know that already?
I know that the party I'll choose is loosing in the polls. However today the party said it'll abolish housing transfertaxes for newbees on the market. That's for me! Okay, a reason to vote! This party will have a more agressive campaign.

Bwahhh, aggression at work the lady made my colleague very pissed had a day off. But you could feel the tension... there are more who have a problem with her attitude and shifting her problem to my co-worker. He should introduce the P&O-functionary or have a confindencial person.

A Youtube video clip


I made this video 9 months ago. (February 9 2006 at 17.55pm)



the following one on April 1 2006 at 15.45 pm)... the mill on my way to the city.