Thursday, November 09, 2006

Troubles at work

I hate it when I see people using wrong arguments to accuse someone else at work.
Especially when it concerns me or a colleague and when authority, capability and power is involved.

Today my co-worker was on a collision course with the financial policymaker of our department. She has the opinion that she could drop some of her tasks on the desk of my co-worker. Now the something hasn't been done she went to the interim manager without talking about the matter with my co worker.
Today she and my colleague had a discussion with the interim. The result is that the policymaker dropped her case my co worker has not sufficient skills to fulfill his function!

That is unbelievable! She dropped tasks without telling how and what to do. Besides when she delegates tasks she always should keep control and definitely has responsibility no matter what.

This matter uses a lot of energy and is a dirty policy.
I know that she told me years ago that some people are not really qualified for their tasks and she doubt about my co worker to give him more tasks.
That doubt was 3 years ago and now she uses it as a stick a hurt. This is so mean!