Friday, April 07, 2006

busy week

Finally the working week has come to an end. In fact, it's weekend right now. I got some things to do just like last weekend. But then I became a little ill. Monday I stayed home, Tuesday till Friday I worked. I got better but don't ask how.

After work I did one important other thing from the do do list - buying Norton Internet Security, to feel more safe and comfortable.
Today I cancelled an appointment with the new landlord. I postponed it till next week (hopefully be better then to ask some sharp questions). There might be a possibility that I could buy my apartment. That's interesting because a year ago I asked the (previous) landlord if he would sell the house to me.
But actually I lost appetite in buying this house. Especially maintenance will be expensive.

This weekend I got to catch up a lot of sleep and kilometers. Next week (Easter Sunday, the "slow" cycling group is going to cycle 180 kilometers. It would be nice if I could be part of it.

I'm gonna get some hour of sleep, goodnight and so long.

No comments: