Sunday, April 16, 2006

still dizzy

Today is a Sunday. After a busy Saterday, I feel a setback. I watched some cycling on tv instead of cycling the 180 k myself with the riders. Well, there are other chances. I remember last year I fell in April too, but after that fall I had one of the best seasons so far.
Hopefully I'll be back next Wednesday. And maybe I'm going for a ride tomorrow.
Talking about tomorrow; The Utrecht marathon will pass my house at the 8.4 k point.
So I expect the first runner after 33 minutes from start. I hope for nice weather in the morning with some clouds and sun, then I will shoot some pictures.

I got a new wheel right now, maybe I can experience it and if it's a good one I can decide it I want a new one, much like the old original one. Other cyclists of the Ledig Erf often got spare wheels. (the cafe where we group, click on the link it is a 360 degree panorama)
Well, it's dinner time by now. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope tomorrow is better for you! Glad you got a bike tire! Happy Easter Evening. It is starting to rain here once again. :-)