Saturday, April 15, 2006

Good Friday

Some people need a manual to get things done in the way how it should be according to them. Sometimes I need a manual too. For example how to ride a bike.
Friday at 7 pm I was almost home when I collided with someone from the opposite direction. I don't remember what happened immediately after the collision. Luckily the other person and I were okay. I had however "huge" material damage and couldn't go any further on my bike.
Luckily I was close to my house and had to carry my bicycle over my shoulder back home.

Today the repair shop told me the wheel could be repaired but that would be 10 days waiting. A new wheel was piled up so I took that one, for even a lower price. (quality is less) But now I feel the collision in my head. So definitely I won't be cycling tomorrow. Also I bit my tongue.

Happy Easter everyone

No comments: