Saturday, April 22, 2006

Easter-easy

From Easter last week until I had a busy week. Maybe it's escapism in my job, because there are many things to do; got to plan my vacation, got to clean my old vacation bike, (the new one is planned to come here at the end of May). But I only make hours at work.

My headache has gone but I have to be careful...
In my sleep I thought I feel a slight epileptic attack. It's like my body shivers, but not from cold. It doesn't last long, only a second or a fraction of it.
My muscles feel good again. I could race again tomorrow but I don't trust my bike.
Rationally, the best remedy is to cycle again. The question is, what if? Hesitating isn't good. It gives a bad feeling.

Maybe the stars and the moon are in a bad position for me these days, I am a fish so I depend much on the tide...;) This weekend I'll take it easy and will do some easy things.

No comments: