Monday, January 05, 2009

Back to work

After a holiday since December 25 today was the first day of being back in office.

This is the time for new resolutions. I have at least one: I have to start cooking earlier. I'm fed up eating at 8:30/9:00 pm.

Another thing I got to bear in mind is fail-ability and reflexivity, after reading books of Soros.

At work it's business as usual that means a lot of work to do. Tomorrow morning my co-worker and I have an evaluation of estimated costs in the future.

Tonight will be cold -10C to -15C. That's the cold we need to be able to organize a Dutch championship speedskating on natural ice over 100 kilometer. Probably it will be held on Thursday January 8. Tomorrow, maximum temperature -5C
It's crisis :(, but we can skate and that's good for the attitude of the Dutch.

No comments: