Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration

Everything worked out. Nothing happened on the day Obama could call himself president. Okay it worried me that they organization did keep up with the time schedule. It made me nervous. 12pmm, no oath, no president, new election. Oh my god everywhere little men calling themselves George W. Bush, George A. Bush, George B. Bush, George C. Bush, John McCain, A. McCain, F. McCain. They shout McCain for President. Oh my, skip Aretha Franklin peforming on the spot. Let Barack H. Obama swear his oath on the spot. It was only a dream. Than the judge and Obama came forward for the oath. This is the finishing touch.

Then my deception came, it was a sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band feeling.
I heard songs from the past but still present, I saw faces from long ago, I heard a dream which came true and I heard that at 12pm Obama was already President without swearing the oath.

No comments: