Monday, January 26, 2009

work

Last Friday I had a scheduled discussion with my boss about the results I'll meet coming year; I had a quick look at it and I did realize that it was on my account and depended on coorporation with other collegeas, more or less specified, if I 'll meet the goals. Sunday I overlooked it once and I read about goals which are no up to date anymore. I went to bed and slept well till Monday morning.

When I woke up I had a positif feeling but strangly when I went downstairs to get my bike I suddenly had an awkward feeling that it would be a problematic day.

I didn't pay really attention to it. It became obvious at work at 9am I had planned a short consultation with my co worker. But it became a long one. We discussed both results and the goals we've to meet. Only at 12pm we were ready. Oh my, it's much time we spend but we made some changes in our interest.
I didn't feel comfortable with the situation knowing that I still got so much work to do.
I wrote some alterations/suggestions down and sent an email to my boss.

Tomorrow at 10 am I've another meeting so I stop writing in order to be sharp tomorrow.

No comments: