Saturday, July 24, 2010

Relaxed

Today I was in the grocery store. It was a kind of busy, an hour before closing time.
But I felt so relaxed.
When I've collected all I needed and waited at the pay desk I had a bird view of everything happening around me. So there were 2 pay desks opened with a queue. I joined the queue and another desk opened. I waited and didn't bother what the rest of the queue was doing. On my desk an old lady paid her bill and a family had their weekend groceries. A woman in front of me had a lot of stuff in her basket. She chose the new opened desk and other people did too. I didn't because I watched the people in front of me. Knowing that the row isn't really faster because of a heavy load of groceries. It felt good watching the load getting smaller.

Maybe because of the cycling tour I had the feeling.
At 10:30 AM I departed for a 101 kilometer tour. I came back almost 5 hours later. At 16:00 PM I entered the store. In a relaxed state of mind.

Does this mean that I should cycle 100 k to have this experience? I'll talk about that some place else.

No comments: